Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Your Mobile.. So Are We and Have Been Since 2009 !

Baird & Warner's Mobile App will bring your home search process to the next level. This all-new interactive application obtains your physical location and instantly returns information about homes for sale in the area. It uses the GPS system already in your cell phone if available. If your phone is not enabled with GPS, you can search by address, city, community or zip code to achieve the same results.

Click on the Link Below to Learn More and Get Started.
All My Best.  Neal Paskvan

http://www.bairdwarner.com/mobile.cfm

1 comment:

  1. Nice information regarding GPS application for property search. I had an old Nokia handset earlier. I sell my mobile at a good recycling website and purchased a new LG Optimus One Android Handset. Can I use your application in my handset and how much it cost for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Comment!